SharePoint Conference North America promises to be the largest and most comprehensive event dedicated to SharePoint, OneDrive, and related technologies in 2018. Since our first SharePoint Conference in 2006 and each thereafter I’ve been blown away by the passion and creativity demonstrated by our community. 2018 promises to be a watershed moment for SharePoint and we can’t wait to share with you what we’re working on and I wanted to share with you my top 7 reasons (one for each previous SharePoint Conference + 1 for 2018) for why you should join me and almost 100 of our SharePoint and OneDrive team in Las Vegas, Nevada May 21-23 for the event.
- The most SharePoint experts in one place. Meet, mingle and network with hundreds of Microsoft SharePoint engineers, Product and Program Managers, and MVPs.
- Learn something new from the top industry speakers. With over 140 sessions (8,400 minutes of content) and dedicated on-site workshops, SharePoint Conference North America is the most comprehensive event in 2018 covering SharePoint, OneDrive, and related technologies to include Yammer, Microsoft Teams, and more… You’re bound to find the perfect mix of sessions.
- Real Customers. Real Deployments. Real Experience. Experience hundreds of real world examples and demos from some of our largest customers.
- Drive SharePoint adoption. With new business sessions, your non-technical colleagues will leave SharePoint Conference North America with the insight and knowledge they need to be successful.
- Find the right SharePoint solution for you. Connect with over 60 SharePoint partners exhibiting in the expo hall all week. Learn about partner solutions to help drive your business needs and strategy through partner led sessions and an expansive expo hall with dozens of sponsors and exhibitors.
- Roadmap, vision, and strategy. Be the first to hear about the exciting new features we’re bringing across SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer and more and experience a compelling and informative keynote featuring Jeff Teper, Seth Patton, and Omar Shahine where you’ll be able to learn about future vision and strategy and gain in person access to additional SharePoint Virtual Summit content…
- Workshops and labs to help build your skills. In addition to exclusive session content you will have access to Hands on Labs, as well as opportunities to network with technical and industry experts including Microsoft engineers, Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs), SharePoint customers and many of our top Certified Partners.
Still not convinced? To learn more about Microsoft SharePoint Conference North America, see our list of breakout sessions and to register, visit http://www.sharepointna.com.