File Security in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business (Whitepaper)OneDrive for Business Security Security & Compliance Security and Compliance SharePoint Online
When choosing a cloud collaboration platform, the most important consideration is trust in your provider. Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive for Business are covered by the core tenets of earning and maintaining trust: security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. With SharePoint and OneDrive, they’re your files. You own them and control them. The Microsoft approach to securing your files involves: A set of customer-managed tools that adapt to your organization and its security needs. A Microsoft-built security control framework of technologies, operational procedures, and policies that meet the latest global standards and can quickly adapt to security trends and industry-specific needs. These tools and processes apply to all Microsoft Office 365 services—including SharePoint and OneDrive—so all your content beyond files is secure. Learn more about file security in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business in this whitepaper https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53884.
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Kick start the new year and your cloud migration with new SharePoint Migration Tool improvements
- Migrating to Microsoft Teams using the SharePoint Migration Tool
- What’s new and what’s coming w/ SharePoint & OneDrive Security, Compliance, & Administration – October 2018
- What’s new in security, compliance & administration for SharePoint & OneDrive from Microsoft Ignite