Windows PowerShell Command BuilderSharePoint
At SPC 11 in Anaheim, CA we announced the new Windows PowerShell Command Builder which enables users to visual construct Windows PowerShell cmdlets through structured Verb – Noun combinations on a simple design surface. To learn more about the Windows PowerShell Command Builder read the Windows PowerShell Command Builder Getting Started Guide. To begin using the Windows PowerShell Command Builder see SharePoint Server 2010 - Windows PowerShell TechNet.
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- Transitioning from Authoratative Web Pages to Answers in SharePoint Online
- Microsoft 365 migration on your terms with new improvements to the SharePoint Migration Tool
- Kick start the new year and your cloud migration with new SharePoint Migration Tool improvements
- Migrating to Microsoft Teams using the SharePoint Migration Tool
- What’s new and what’s coming w/ SharePoint & OneDrive Security, Compliance, & Administration – October 2018