Announcing the Release of the SharePoint Monitoring Toolkit 1.0Performance
The SharePoint Monitoring Toolkit enables administrators and IT Pros to manage SharePoint Products and Technologies deployments, both large and small, by introducing two (2) new management packs for System Center Operations Manager 2007.
Both the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 management packs replace the existing management packs and have been engineered to leverage the rich features of System Center Operations Manager 2007. Improvements include:
- Additional rules to include performace rules
- Improved and new reports and views
- Backwards compatible dependencies have been removed
- Increased overall reliability
- Tuning and event supression reducing redundancy
- and more…
To download the Solution Accelerator visit: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=103032 or to download the management packs visit: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/scp/catalog.aspx.
| Bill Baer |
More like this...
- Search Scale and Resiliency Improvements in SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview
- Navigating List View Thresholds in SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview
- Quick Steps to Diagnose Performance Issues in SharePoint 2010
- sharepoint.microsoft.com Optimization Strategy and Insights on the SharePoint Team Blog
- Planning a 100,000+ My Site personal site deployment? Notes...